1.The Ordinary Thief steals your money, bag, watch, gold chain etc. But, The Political Thief steals your future, career, education, health and business! The hilarious part is: .. The Ordinary Thief will choose whom to rob. But, you yourself choose the Political Thief to rob you.The most ironic one: .. Police will chase and nab … Continue reading DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ORDINARY THIEF (O T) AND A POLITICAL THIEF(P T).
All progressive in life are precarious the solution of one problem leads to another. Nigeria my country is seriously sick and it needs to be admitted in the intensive care unit in the universe. We elected people to solve our problems but unfortunately the people who we elected has now become a heavy burden on … Continue reading INDEED A FAIL STATE.
A lawyer had a wife and 12 children and needed to move as his rental agreement was coming to an end for the home where he lived, but was having difficulty in finding a new home. When he said he had 12 children, no one would rent a home to him because they knew that … Continue reading SMARTNESS/CREATIVITIES OF A LAWYER.
UnlessUnlessUnlessUnlessUnlessUnlessUnlessUnless you understand your role in society, you can never make any meaningful contribution. According to the Greeks there are three types of people on earth, the idiots, the tribesmen and the citizens. Studies show only 10% of Nigerians are citizens. The remaining 90% are either tribesmen or idiots. When the Greeks used the word … Continue reading WHO ARE YOU;THE IDIOTIC, THE TRIBESMEN OR A CITIZEN?
The easiest thing to be in the world is you and most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Sincerely, no one ever became great by imitation. Imitation is limitation. Don't waste the opportunity given you to live someone's life. You have a unique contribution to make to the world. … Continue reading SUNRISE THOUGHTS
One Sunday morning a boy climbed up a mountain where a hermit woman was meditating. She had taken refuge and was asked: “What are you doing here alone in such a solitude place?” To which she replied:“I have lots of work !”“And how can you have so much work? I don't see anything around you … Continue reading LESSON OF LIFE.
At this crucial moment that the world is under sedge;due to the unannounced visitation of a dreaded terror guest call "CORONA VIRUS", that has sent thousands of people in the world to their early grave and also cause a lot of untold hardship on ordinary people in the world; Nigeria Government seems it as a … Continue reading CORONA VIRUS AN AVENUE FOR CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA POLITICAL CIRCLE.
Corona virus/ Covid19 is a tragedy/comedy play in the giant of Africa call Nigeria. I'm writing in tears and a heavy broken heart like a pregnant woman in great pains of labor room; it can still be ascribe to that of a woman, whose heart has just be broken in a deep sweet love relationship. … Continue reading BEAUTIFUL CORONA VIRUS HAVE COME TO TEACH OUR POLITICAL ELITE/LEADERS LESSON IN NIGERIA.
Lawyers are drivers of social reengineering and change so how do we engage during this period of COVID 19?Some of our colleagues in the Judiciary, Executive and the Legislature are already doing their bit and playing their part providing justice, advising government, drafting policies and passing legislation to secure life and property. So what are … Continue reading HOW CAN I BE RELEVANT AS A LAWYER DURING A LOCKDOWN.